Crewed yacht charters make great sense if you are looking to: experience “secret anchorages and bays” where few yachts and cruise ships can not go; enjoy being seated for meals anticipating your chefs’ creations ~ customized to your dietary requests; gain intimate knowledge of the history and culture of the islands and have a vacation without any responsibilities except to enjoy each day.
When you begin comparing the experience of the “Skipper your Own” bare boat to a “Captain Only” charter vacation, you may see the ‘All Inclusive” advantages of a fully crewed yacht vacation in the Caribbean as the best of all options. Here are some examples:
Your experienced Captain, Mate/Chef and crew (more crew = more service) has the “insider knowledge” of the cruising area and the best private anchorages that cruise ships and bare boaters will never see.
- Your yacht is equipped with toys and games that are included in the charter price.
- What is included: Captain, Mate/Chef/Cook, food, beverages, cruising taxes and permits, and amenities both on board (toiletries, sun screens, board games, TV/Movies). Water toys listed on each yacht brochure. *Chartering a larger yacht might include more crew, more toys and more space!
- “All inclusive” normally means: Captain, professional chef, 3 meals each day with wine, full ships bar (excluding vintage wines, champagne, dockage and communication), water toys and all on deck amenities. Always check when getting ready to confirm your yacht and date.
- Best time to go yachting is quite the same as hotel and resorts pricing.
- High Rates: Winter (December 15 – April 30) – Christmas & New Years Week are 10% added
- Low Rates: Summer (May 1 – December 14) – Thanksgiving Week is a great value!
- Diving (may be included, or priced according to yacht)
- Plus Gratuity (15% of base charter fee) – Customary and much appreciated
Honeymoon / Anniversary
- Guests: 2-6 Guests
- Service: “All inclusive” Captain and Chef, Open Bar champagne, wines, sodas, full bar, and Gourmet Cuisine, fuel, taxes, Gift Souvenir for all in the party and CD photo album
Price: Honeymoon Special: $8,350.00
Stay & Sail Package: 5 nights on Crystal Clear all inclusive + 2 nights on our B&B in Virgin Gorda : $7,400.00
Modern & Fast 56′ Motor Yacht SATISFACTION
- Guests: 6
- Service: “All inclusive” Captain and Chef, full Open Bar, Gourmet Cuisine, fuel, taxes
- Price: HONEYMOON SPECIAL: One spa treatment for each guest on charters of 4 nights or longer. $19,600.00
Try it out for a day or long weekend!
DAY CHARTERS: Over 6 pax add $200 per additional guest.
USVI (only) – DAILY RATE is $2,700 per day, up to 6 pax – includes lunch, bar and fuel.
BVI (USVI&BVI or BVI-BVI) – DAILY RATE is $2,900 per day, up to 6 pax – includes lunch and bar. *Rate is PLUS FUEL.
FAMILY with Young Children under 12 Years Old
Sailing 56′ Catamaran FLIP FLOP
- Guests: 6
- Service: “All inclusive” with Open Bar champagne, wines, sodas, etc. and Gourmet Cuisine, Gift Souvenir for all in the party, CD photo album.
- Price: Family Rate for children under 15 Years old : Mom, Dad & 2 Children = $15,000.00 based on winter rates 2016
- Half Board: Discount $150.00 per person from regular rates (7 breakfast, 4 lunches, 3 dinners)
$250 off for Children 15 and under.
Regular rate: 6 Guests = $15,500.00
Other great options for your consideration:
Gourmet Chef – ideal for Two! 2/$6,725.00 All Inclusive. Discover the thrill of sailing and feast on award-winning cuisine. Book now for reduced rates. Specials: Holiday 10% surcharge waved for this Xmas/New Year charters 10 % off any 7 days+ charters taking place from Jan 12 to Feb 11, and all of March, 2016.
FLOTILLA Cruising for Destination Weddings, Family Reunions, College Reunions “Big Chill” or just friends and family for 7nights/8days
Looking to put a group together? Try combining multiple yachts to create the perfect destination wedding for families and friends. This group happens to charter in the Bahamas.
Great choice since they all know each other and know the cruising area out of Georgetown, Bahamas.
Estimated cost Per Person comes to: $2,274.00 based on 21 Guests!
Our Yacht Search – Click here!